Are You Looking for Free Cell Phone Wallpapers and Screensavers?
Jackpot :)! You'll get all your cell phone wallpapers and screensavers here plus how to information on cell phone hacking, if your phone is 'not cooperative' as well as the scoop on protecting your cell phone from viruses.
Before you head over to the showdown, best you know the lowdown:
Note: Regarding cell phone hacking, do your due diligence if you break the codes in the phone. Because after you have done so you will void your warranty. Your phone is not likely to be supported by your cell phone provider if something goes wrong, so realize that if you choose to hack your cell phone you do so at your own risk. In the worse case scenarion you will have to buy a another phone. Live and learn.
1. Downloading cell phone wallpapers and screensavers can make your cell phone (and computer) susceptible to viruses. So make sure you are running an anti-virus software on both your computer and your cell phone and ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR DATA to a computer and burn it to a cd or save it on a thumb drive before you dowload any programs or services on your phone or computer.
2. If you want to download any cell phone wallpapers, screensavers or ringtones from the internet, many cell phone providers require you have a special data package or multi media package enabled on your cell phone. So call customer care and see what options and price packages are available and the best for you based on your usage.
3. There are three common ways to get your wallpapers and screensavers. One way is to go on a cell phone company website or numerous websites and download it OTA (over the air). That means that the cell phone wallpapers, screensavers and ringtones are sent to you like a sms message. That is why I say to verify you have the proper multimedia or data package. The second way is to transfer pictures through the bluetooth feature on your phone (if you have this feature) or save them from a memory card (once again if your phone has this feature.. The third is to do a direct download using a cable that connects to your computer. Of course you will not find much information on how the software works in your user manual or on the phone cable manufacturers site. But what is important to know is that you need a special piece of software plus the special cable to make it work. The software you need is dependent on the manufacturer i.e. Motorola, Samsung, LG, and the model of your phone.
4. You can purchase cables from third party sources like ebay, craigslist or you can purchase them from your retail electronics box stores, (in the U.S.) Best Buy, Radio Shack or for the rest of the world, online at Susteen. Most of the necessary software can be purchased (with a cable at the manufacturers website).
i.e. Motorola uses a program called Motorola Phone Tools
5. Some cell phone companies place restrictions or use proprietary technology in your phone that don't allow you to fully use your services like transferring ring tones or wallpapers through Bluetooth to other cell Bluetooth cell phones. The work around is to do what they call cell phone hacking. Essentially you are breaking the codes and restrictions that have been put in place by the cell phone manufactuers or providers. Kind of like when someone unlocked the iphone. It is the same thing.
100's of Free Cell Phone Wallpapers and Screensavers
Okie dokie, are you all set to download some cell phone wallpapers and screensavers
Home l Media l Site Navigation l Affiliates l Online Store l Contact